Friday, March 24, 2006

All for free parking in Butterworth

"All parking at public parking lots in Butterworth are free because no parking coupons are available for sale." a grocery shop dealer told me this morning when I wished to buy a parking coupon.

Under curiosity so I went to another outlet hopefully could get the coupons but was told again that "never mind, just parks your car without coupon, since they (council) don't have the stock of coupon, how can they catch you this time?".

When asked how long the situation of the "out of stock of parking coupons" would last. "O, it has been happened since Monday and don't know when the supply will be resumed." a coupon seller answered.

The two same stories had nevertheless strengthened my belief into this silly management fault of the Butterworth Municipal Council.

Ahem, if this is true, as a consumer, I wish that this incident would prolong for a longer period so that I could park my car for free. At the same time, let the “blue uniformed” servants have a chance to enjoy buta gaji for a period. I've no idea whether it is a "win-win" or "lose-lose" situation!

No comments: