Monday, December 19, 2005

Seasons greetings


Christmas is upon us, new year is coming closed and the Chinese New Year is fast approaching. Like them or loathe them, the temptation of purging your wallet is the order of the day! But don't ever tucker out your saving!

For bloggers, now is a good time to "bing and leap outdoor greatly" (blog). Those of you who aren't obliged to burn the midnight oil should try to get out and about and feel the emotion of the Santa and the god of finance.

But for me, instead of eating, drinking and making merry, I prefer to jalan jalan, see the flowers, see the people, feel the nature.

By the way, I wish you a very merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.

4 comments:

Lydia Teh said...

Wah, new look! Nice and breezy. Congrats on becoming Datuk.

Picatho (百可度) said...

TQ lydia. You know, your photo looked smoother on TheStar papers yesterday than the one in Staronline. Merry Christmas!

lucia said...

wah early christmas greetings eh? me ah i will only put in my greeting on my blog on the day itself!

Picatho (百可度) said...

lucia, happy ma! since Santa has visited me in advance! albeit, i oredy got my Christmas present from Santa kk - one Palm and one Pentex S6 digicam.