Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Harmonious cattle of different colors

I took this picture while I was taking a short puff at the corridor outside my workplace this noon. My first glimpse on this scene was blissful. These three different colors of cattle were getting together in perfect harmony with a common objective of "cari makan" freely at the large green green grass of field.

Resource for living is their most important goal. There is no social malaise inside their circle; protectionism which is sometimes necessary in trade, is not required to be practical between them; no brutal attacks or arguments. So, do they require apologies?

1 comment:

Picatho (百可度) said...

hi bnaipal, O! it's basically my imaginative thoughts which had indulged in while looking at this harmonious spot. It should be so nice if we could live together peacefully like what were these cattle doing cari makan in the resourceful land! Maybe I was reading too much of disciples and marginalizations proceeding with or without apologies of those leaders who were sowing seeds of racial hatred.