Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pulau Perhentian

A 3D2N trip to Pulau Perhentian from 12/05/06 to 15/05/06 with a group of church members have given me many captured memories. We have fun there and I really love the sea, the beach, the resort and the little nemo held during a temporary catch .....

Snorkeling around many islands gave me a true and exciting experiences. The resultant white sand beaches combined with a very relaxed atmosphere make this a "get away" feeling.

And ... a quick mistaken jump from a speedboat while making a snorkeling gave me a pain of both ankles' sprain .......recovered just by today. Anyhow it's a great remembrance!

Here are some of my shots ......







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures. glad you enjoy your time in pulau perhentian. i have not been there but i had been to pulau redang. when i was in pulau redang, i really get to know the meaning of 'white sandy beaches' and 'crystal clear water'!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos!!

Picatho (百可度) said...

Lucia, TQ for your beaming words. Next time I'll bring you some shots from Thailand's beaches.

Anonymous, TQ!