Tuesday, October 25, 2005

An effective "vul-glish"

Companies must be equipped with suitable people in order to function his/her jobs effectively.

What if an enquiry was putting into a dilemma of - Please hold on ... music ... hallows, please hold on ... music ... Mr Chin is not in ... hold on ... don't know where he's going ... hold on ... Mr Yong also not in ... hold on ... also don't know where he's going ... I've no idea on your case. In such a case, certainly the inquirer will be encountered with jagged teeth.

This happened to me this morning when I was calling a developer (whose logo is embossed with "Superbrands") in order to get my property be transferred quickly from procrastination.

After being juggled around, my anger was suddenly erupted. I then told the girl that although you're the innocent one but I still have to censure out my accusation.

I told her that since you all people didn't understand polite English, I'd no choice but to speak "vul-glish" (vulgar English) with you.

So I blurt out: "you pukima had to wait and see to tell whether your manager was in or not, what's the hell you all people are doing, go ask your motherfucking manager to call me back".

Few minutes later. The "vul-glish" was successfully comprehended with a fast returned call from the said manager.

Once I picked up the call and before he could make any answer, I immediately threw him another "vul-lish": "kanlineh, you wrote to my lawyer that the transfer couldn't be effective without any supportive reason. As far as what I knew, Strata Title had been given out many years ago yet you're defaulting Strata Title Acts, some more you'd collected consent fees from me, you thought you're a crocodile hak!"

"Sorry Mr Tan, because .......", he eventually explained.

Perhaps, that's the Malaysian ways of corporate (where white rats are reared) answering system.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time when you again face the same situation, use these words that are more sue boon:

1. Kanebo
2. Toshiba
3. KFC
4. Robin
5. You need a jab
6. Saskachewan
7. Ichibawa, etc.

Except No. 4, Robin I have to explain; the rest you can you elaborately.

Robinhood was a figure you and I knew for long time. He was a hero because he had "hood".

When I call someone Robin, it does mean this guy without "hood".

I hope you don't have any friend called Robin.

Dr.Prince (王子- 陳琮祐) said...

Ha! nice one, but it is the fact that Malaysian Companies are being managed in such disappointed manner, in term of service, it is still far behind. But what is number 3,5,6 & 7 means?

Anonymous said...

3. KFC = Kanineh Fuck Chichen
5. Need a jab = you need to be kanned

6. Saskachewan = sat lu eh ka chuin
7. Ichibawah = eh teh ga tai

Picatho (百可度) said...

allenext, thanks for your clues.
dr.prince, i second ur view, welcome.

Anonymous said...

put3put4 & alleext, am i viewing an obscence site ,ah ah ah ! respect ur fellow lady surfer !sell it with immediate effect after that!

Picatho (百可度) said...

Oh! dear reader,

It's occasionally "put san put se" but it was a real angin tale. That was a lesson to the snake management but not the girl as my anterior "innocent" had been given

Anonymous said...

I was trying to be sue boon, but was requested to define the "praises".

Okay, next time I shall insert a Warning "18SX" before my postings. I think this is a good idea.

Tamagochi.