Friday, September 30, 2005

The Howl of Firefox

Yesterday I was intending to upload an image relating to my blog but after several uploading attempts yet it still came out with the message "you image is not uploaded" within a small window popping out from the Firefox browser.

What's the hell with this Blogger.com. This was my first blame pined on it. "Shouldn't it be a bug on such largely used blogware?" I scratched my head and asked myself. Then I tried again but was again getting the same default answer.

Uncompromisingly, I drew out a cigarette, downed to the kitchen for a cup of liquor, paced to my garden, sitting there ingesting my favorites beside my mini fish pond ...and started to think about the reasons of why and how.....

Shortly, I got the gestate (may be it is the faculty through which the smoking is apprehended). I moved back to my Notebook and confidently checkout the properties of the built-in 802.11g device, pinged my router to make sure that connection is intact. Er! everything were seemed ok. So I logon to Blogger.com again to insert (upload) my image. Mahhai! it failed again. For this time I scraped my bottom!

Ah! May be I have to reboot my system. So I made a reboot and did it again but it had caused me to a bottom-scratching again.

Suddenly, I realized that I'd excessively loved Firefox just because don't know why I'd disliked IE long ago. Under such situation, I weighed on IE. So I used IE logging to Blogger.com to sent my image and surprisingly she did it well.

Now I start to think whether Firefox is unable to talk XML well like IE with Blogger.com?

No comments: