Friday, June 30, 2006

Pressure released

Ah! Finally it was a pleasure upshot - a release of last minute pressure - after months of harsh working pressure. Eventually I got my office's taxation jobs completed ahead of schedule before June 30. When I saw happy faces of my colleagues who were collectively enjoying the contentment of "mission possible" by beating the job's deadline, I was happy too this evening thanks to the full cooperation of all colleagues.

We had our works this year procrastinated for some reasons: some because we had failed to call upon clients to get task systematically at hand; some because some of our colleagues were still fresh to get idea to start; others because of the "World Cup 2006" heat that makes the whole system to slow down. That certainly included my frequent escapes from "dull and unpleasant tasks" to reserve for watching football!

2 comments:

Lydia Teh said...

I see, no wonder so quiet here lah. Now can blog oredi.

Picatho (百可度) said...

lydia, I thought it would be another good day to blog about but don know why the lazy and blue sicknesses are striking me these days.